Serving Hampshire, Franklin and Hampden Counties
Delap Real Estate: 158 N King St, Northampton, MA 01060
From the moment I arrived in Northampton, I knew the city would become my home. I’ve now lived here for 25 years and can understand why 19th-century opera singer Jenny Lind called Northampton “the paradise of America.” The city offers that rare combination: the beauty of the countryside and the excitement of urban life.
It gives me great satisfaction to assist other people making a move to this unique city and the surrounding area. And while I live in Northampton, I will travel to the farthest reaches of the Pioneer Valley to help you buy or sell your home.
In the past year, I sold over $15 million in real-estate transactions conducted throughout the tri-county region. In 2016, the Realtor Association of the Pioneer Valley ranked me as one of the top 10 realtors for sales.
I‘ve built my reputation on giving my clients honest and informed advice that draws on my deep knowledge of the area. I strive to make every transaction as stress-free as possible and look out for my clients’ best interests while helping them achieve their
As a buyer’s agent, I provide personal and immediate attention and service. I’m patient throughout the home-seeking process and will never rush you into making important decisions. I’m a tough negotiator during the offer-and-inspection period and will stay in close contact with you throughout the buying process.
As a seller’s agent, I will give your home the attention it deserves. I will meet with you to discuss current market conditions and develop a marketing strategy that includes extensive print and online advertising exposure for your house. I will offer helpful suggestions to prepare your home for sale. I will hold multiple open houses for your home until it sells.
I received my B.A. from Colgate University and my M.A. from Columbia University. Prior to becoming a realtor, I worked for 10 years as a public-school music teacher at the elementary and secondary levels. I maintain a strong interest in music, education and the arts and am involved in various musical endeavors.
I’ve consistently earned the President’s Platinum and Gold Awards from the Realtor Association of the Pioneer Valley in recognition of superior sales and service (2006–2017). Prior to joining Delap Real Estate, I was the top-selling agent at the Coldwell Banker office in Northampton from 2006–2017.
I look forward to meeting with you. I’m easily accessible via phone, email or text and will respond to your requests within 24 hours.
• Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley President’s Gold and Platinum Awards, Outstanding Sales and Service, 2006–2017
• Top producer in Northampton’s Coldwell Banker office, 2006–2017
• Top-selling agent in the state of Massachusetts, Coldwell Banker Affiliates, 2007–2017
• Consistently recognized as a top agent in Boston’s Top 20 Realtors for Western Massachusetts
• ABR designation, Accredited Buyer Representative
• Colgate University, B.A.
• Columbia University, M.A.
• Fellow in Teaching Award, Columbia University
• Taught music for 10 years in the public schools of Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York at the elementary and secondary levels
• Singer/songwriter, choral director and multi-instrumentalist